Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mentioned earlier in the window how I was a tad surprised that he wasn't attracting much attention from the Prem. Seems like it's finally happened with a couple of weeks of it to go..

I like the guy. Has had a fairly slow start to his career but he had a great season at Blackburn last year - 22 goals for what is still a fairly average Championship side overall. Already scored & assisted a couple for them this season.

For £15m I think he's worth a punt as a deputy/no. 2 striker for 2-3 seasons. Hasn't played at Prem level ever.. but arguably has a higher ceiling than both Maupay & Adams.

Last edited:
Ashley Philips is one for the future from Blackburn,6ft 4in center half only just 17.
One of my best mates is a rovers season ticket holder. He said Diaz hasn’t the necessary quality for the PL, but he raves about this lad. He said he’s going to be top quality and is destined for the PL.

One of my best mates is a rovers season ticket holder. He said Diaz hasn’t the necessary quality for the PL, but he raves about this lad. He said he’s going to be top quality and is destined for the PL.
I know he has offers from Spurs and the [Poor language removed] on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.