2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfrey and Holgate. The new Jones and Smalling. Best position CB but because they can fill in elsewhere get dragged all over the team. The only difference is they are being kept out by Michael Keane which must be soul destroying.

Feel sorry for Moshiri - signs a promising £25 million CB of the right age/pedigree, a fine physical specimen yet he goes and gets COVID and the only player in the world to suffer long term after effects.

Everton that.

If he does start tomorrow, Rafael will make sure everyone that he is clueless. The guy is terrible. It's Holgate time.

Would play Godfrey at left back, think he can ease himself through games there better than at centre back especially considering the health issues he has been through, also the other fella needs benching anyway as his performances have been abject.

Want him to be taken out for abit me so can work hard ok the training pitch and get him back playing to his best. Looks lost at the minute

Feel sorry for Moshiri - signs a promising £25 million CB of the right age/pedigree, a fine physical specimen yet he goes and gets COVID and the only player in the world to suffer long term after effects.

Everton that.

Covid is such a lazy excuse, the lad can't defend. His positioning is probably the worst I've ever seen in recent Everton CBs.

He can be good with the right coaching, but when he hasn't got yerry holding his hand he's shown up for what he is, a young lad who needs a tonne of work

Everton that.
TBF I think Newcastle had a couple of players suffering long term effects last season. ASM was one and I forget the other

Covid is such a lazy excuse, the lad can't defend. His positioning is probably the worst I've ever seen in recent Everton CBs.

He can be good with the right coaching, but when he hasn't got yerry holding his hand he's shown up for what he is, a young lad who needs a tonne of work
Hello friend, question- have you ever said anything positive about anyone?

Has to be better tonight, more aggressive. Was embarrassing watching him and the manc bizzie mick Keane get bullied by king last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.