Bentley anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read somewhere we have bid fifteen mil for him. Can anyone confirm this? Anyone in the loop... Taps nose.
Posted via Mobile Device

Alot of the papers are saying 10 million, they won't get 15 million for him now and Redknapp doesn't seem happy with him so maybe there's a chance this could happen. The Guardian confirmed we where interested.

It would really anger me if Moyes didn't get any of his original budget to be honest. I'm happy with the signings of Sylvain Distin, Dinyar Bilyaletdinov, Jo and possibly John Heitinga but we need more. A midfielder is needed.

Alot of the papers are saying 10 million, they won't get 15 million for him now and Redknapp doesn't seem happy with him so maybe there's a chance this could happen. The Guardian confirmed we where interested.

It would really anger me if Moyes didn't get any of his original budget to be honest. I'm happy with the signings of Sylvain Distin, Dinyar Bilyaletdinov, Jo and possibly John Heitinga but we need more. A midfielder is needed.

I've been told its more in the region of £8.5m.

Heitinga to sign on Monday.

I think hes got the money, hes just being krafty. Hes trying to lower the prices of his targets so he can get another 2 in rather than just 1. And I dont mean Heitinga plus 1.

He is something different to what we have now, and his passing range is good, we seems to love long passes and he would no doubt give us some great long passes, if we need to used them.

A top team should have different type of midfielder, so, the manager can switch to different tactic before matches or during matches.

Sign the man, unless we could sign someone just as good or better.

He is something different to what we have now, and his passing range is good, we seems to love long passes and he would no doubt give us some great long passes, if we need to used them.

A top team should have different type of midfielder, so, the manager can switch to different tactic before matches or during matches.

Sign the man, unless we could sign someone just as good or better.

I would have Bentley, but lets face it, if moyes has got to get money out of Kenwright, we have got no chance!! :lol:

Bentley would be a good addition to the squad and I have no doubt that a manager like Moyes could get him back to his best.

I would have Bentley, but lets face it, if moyes has got to get money out of Kenwright, we have got no chance!! :lol:

Haha, you got that right. If Moyes made an announce the transfer fees for the signing of Bentley was paid by BK's own money, I think we would have to eat our hat on this one. :lol:

Let's face it if this deal would happen it would either we got some more money from the bank or BK got someone willing to invest some money into Everton to buy Bentley.

bentley ?
jags ?

are we not making a move for the former east german captain "belchsumkak trabantz".

bentley, ego bigger than wembley, dont reckon he'd listen to moyes as he seems to know it all, he'd either hog the ball and try to do it all himself, and want to be the centre of attraction or do nothing with a big titty lip cos he's not the centre of attraction.

bentley ?
jags ?

are we not making a move for the former east german captain "belchsumkak trabantz".

bentley, ego bigger than wembley, dont reckon he'd listen to moyes as he seems to know it all, he'd either hog the ball and try to do it all himself, and want to be the centre of attraction or do nothing with a big titty lip cos he's not the centre of attraction.

Has talent thats not in dispute but I feel exactly how you do when the chip are down he may exasperate even more. Isn't he on funny money wages to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back