Bentley anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bently is a must! Not so long ago the experts were saying he was the perfect replacement for Beckham for England. He's just lost his way abit. Moyes always brings out the best in players and a move back to the north would be great for the lad.

Doesn't he make in the 70-80k/week pay range? He'd have to agree to about 1/2 that if he wanted to play for us. Dont see it happening.

DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS

My Dads mate just texted me telling me a fee of around £8.5m has been accepted for a unknown club in the English PremierLeague.

I don't know if this is true but he did get the Valencia Wigan > United Transfer spot on.

Gaz reckons its on, which is good enough for me mate!!! You will remember a couple of summers ago!

Not sure if im overly chuffed with him though, that said world cup year and all that. Surprised City didnt go for him.

Gaz reckons its on, which is good enough for me mate!!! You will remember a couple of summers ago!

Not sure if im overly chuffed with him though, that said world cup year and all that. Surprised City didnt go for him.

He's alot better than Osman, lets be honest. He'd be an improvement and it'd give us a chance to move Pienaar/Bilyaletdinov inside whilst Arteta's out.

I'd rather have a central midfielder but I'd certainly take Bentley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back