Biggest, Most Important Everton Goal of your Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horne's swirling 30 yard corker against Wimbledon. Don't really remember the other relegation battles, but i do remember that one, and what a way to beat the drop!

For me that was the most important, but biggest would possibly be Rooney's Arsenal goal. Announced him, and by assosciation us, to the world, and was perhaps one of the most important factors in our recent revolution. So many little things that built us up to where we are now may never of happened if it wasn't for him.

The snowflake that started the avalanche so to speak....

Horne's swirling 30 yard corker against Wimbledon. Don't really remember the other relegation battles, but i do remember that one, and what a way to beat the drop!

For me that was the most important, but biggest would possibly be Rooney's Arsenal goal. Announced him, and by assosciation us, to the world, and was perhaps one of the most important factors in our recent revolution. So many little things that built us up to where we are now may never of happened if it wasn't for him.

The snowflake that started the avalanche so to speak....

Argree with the fact that the rooney money made Moyes job of stablizing the club and setting a firm foundation for the era we are now enjoying (yes enjoying) , but i'm pretty sure the world knew we were there well before rooney let fly that day.

Big Dunc against Utd - stands out in the Moyes Era.

Rooney V Arsenal was prob the best technicaly.

Dacourt hit a rasper in a Derby under Smith.

Loved Amo's brace in the semi under Royle.

Farrelly under Kendall.

Hans Segers three under Walker

Neiler , after 2 fukn minutes , mate .

D'ya remember , a blue ran on to shake his hand ???

Step forward , 43 year old Steven Nipper Hayes .

Fukn priceless . Still bouncing when I noticed me mate being Frog-Marched outta Grey Skull .

Materazzi hit the post with a free kick at the same end .

Neiler , after 2 fukn minutes , mate .

D'ya remember , a blue ran on to shake his hand ???

Step forward , 43 year old Steven Nipper Hayes .

Fukn priceless . Still bouncing when I noticed me mate being Frog-Marched outta Grey Skull .

Materazzi hit the post with a free kick at the same end .

It was at Castle Greyskull as well mate, Jeffers got the other if i remember - 3-2 to them i think it finished we had them for the first 30 mins and then collapsed.

Rideout '95. Only time Everton have ever lifted a trophy in my lifetime. I was just turned 7, still remember it very clearly.

Its between two for me.

Radzinski v Southampton in 2003, it signaled well needed change at Goodison Park after a few torrid years.

Ferguson v Man Unitd in 2005, the goal that won us 4th place.

Also you got Rideout in 95, Horne in 94 and Goslings goal two years ago.

Rodwell V United last season, just affirmed the machine we have become. Teams will fall spectacularly at Goodison this season.

andy gray ,trevor stevens or kevin sheedys goals against rapid in the cup winners cup
farrelys against bolton
graham stuarts brace against wimbledon
rideout against utd

...... all stand out.

heres a sheedy vid he was so good.

Rodwell V United last season, just affirmed the machine we have become. Teams will fall spectacularly at Goodison this season.

Very memorable. Think I might go with this.

Because the photo of Rooney afterwards - hands on hips ... as the Gwladys and Everton celebrated.

Made me feel very good. Particularly after his comments about "Everton were never going to get there"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back