Biggest, Most Important Everton Goal of your Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its between two for me.

Radzinski v Southampton in 2003, it signaled well needed change at Goodison Park after a few torrid years.

Ferguson v Man Unitd in 2005, the goal that won us 4th place.

Also you got Rideout in 95, Horne in 94 and Goslings goal two years ago.

Shout , '25 , lid .

It was at Castle Greyskull as well mate, Jeffers got the other if i remember - 3-2 to them i think it finished we had them for the first 30 mins and then collapsed.

Yes , lad . It was the day Fowler snorted the line .

I assume that as supposed to ay , " I " , meaning , you were there .

D'ya remember Nipper ???

They'd just got back to the half way line , which given it was Kop end , means he had to have gone for it as he ball hit the net .

Legend , Steven , btw . To this very day .

Yeah , mad as fuk .

another 1 of my personal favs ferguson vs b'ham april 2005.
heskey the donkey had made it 1 nil after about 5 mins.
Duncan came on near the end and scored in park end... place went mental.

Personal for me my 1st ever game at the old lady.. and i remember spending the afternoon in town and hearin aj scored for palace and the [Poor language removed] lost.. we got 4th that yr

Barry Horne's screamer against wimbledon - that made us believe we could do it and Graham Stuart and dodgy Hans made it possible.

For me there are 2, one we scored and one we conceded.

The one we scored was Aug 9th 1969 by John Hurst away at Aresnal the first game of the season. I remember coming back on the train and the feeling of everyone was that this would be our year. We went on to win the League Title, played 42, won 29 drew 8 lost 5 with the best midfield the world has ever seen.

The one we conceded was the last goal away at Middlesbrough in the 6th round of the FA Cup 10th March 2002 which resulted in the sacking of Walter Smith and put us all out of our misery.

This isn't the most important, but it was a significant one.

Wayne Rooney's against Arsenal. It announced his arrival, and "Remember the name; Wayne Rooney!" will go down as one of the all time greatest footballing commentary moments. And we can't forget that the money we got for Rooney really helped us when were in a poor financial state.

The goal that meant the most to me personally was Jag's pen against Man U in the FA Cup semi. I've not experienced such pride and emotion from a football match before or since.

This isn't the most important, but it was a significant one.

Wayne Rooney's against Arsenal. It announced his arrival, and "Remember the name; Wayne Rooney!" will go down as one of the all time greatest footballing commentary moments. And we can't forget that the money we got for Rooney really helped us when were in a poor financial state.

The goal that meant the most to me personally was Jag's pen against Man U in the FA Cup semi. I've not experienced such pride and emotion from a football match before or since.

Who?

Rodwell's the New Rodwell.

Thats all that matters to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back