Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How many times have we seen that over the years? Bill "listening to the fans" outside the club.

That's what he wants, and those fans handed it to him again. They played right into his hands. He's the only one that comes out well from encounters like that.

Observers think: "I tell you what though, he'll face the fans" And then they think "what a rabble he had to endure there".

That's BK's territory: the production of dramatic scenes where he controls the narrative and ending.

He did bring the crazy Iranian to our doorstep though!
1642885528111.png

How many times have we seen that over the years? Bill "listening to the fans" outside the club.

That's what he wants, and those fans handed it to him again. They played right into his hands. He's the only one that comes out well from encounters like that.

Observers think: "I tell you what though, he'll face the fans" And then they think "what a rabble he had to endure there".

That's BK's territory: the production of dramatic scenes where he controls the narrative and ending.
As opposed to Roberto Martinez, who produces dramatic scenes without being in control of the ending!

Top blue is BK Dave, did you know he used to get pissed on when he used to stand in the boy's pen. lol

I didn't realise he is 76. That's what happens with someone who has hung around for as long as he has. It's almost like they never age because nothing changes. The message from him has always been the same.

He'll use his age, and anything else, as leverage. I assume his intention is stay until the stadium is built, so he'll be pushing 80 then. What keeps him here is naked self-interest.

Take the credit for it and sail off with fattened pockets.

Horrible statement that, embarrassing.
Very noticeable how fans of other clubs have latched on to those words with a sudden understanding of how kenwright has stagnated the club.

Has Phil McNulty broken ranks with this article or are we witnessing some political plays behind the scenes (notice his double take and smirk when asked, who is advising moshiri) to put pressure on moshiri from the domestic front.

Don’t you feel sorry for him mate?

You're right, and they sound unreasonable even if they are not

No. I feel sorry for us.

Dave doesn’t it not feel horrible when you just don’t know what is going on?

I mean come on, Is that Kenwright / fan interaction not the strangest thing..?

I’ll highlight specific bits if you want me to.

Dave doesn’t it not feel horrible when you just don’t know what is going on?

I mean come on, Is that Kenwright / fan interaction not the strangest thing..?

I’ll highlight specific bits if you want me to.
It's not strange for Kenwright. He's done this for years.

He's looking for sympathy and some mugs will hand it to him. Which is why the supporters on Goodison Road asking him questions with a mixture of abuse thrown in fell right into his trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.