Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue Union tried to pull the mask off this arrogant b-word years ago but called kopites and worse, ended up being completely shouted down by the majority who actually stood up and applauded this man.

Even a few weeks back, supporters tried again to protest but most people bottled it, and thosr who did still take part in the walk out got abuse hurled at them. You deserve this Everton.

Remember Kenwright's grid coming up on the screen at Goodison and loads happy clapping him.

Full credit to him for speaking with the fans.

However, he came across as an aloof clueless chairman with absolutely no self awareness.

After watching that, i dont see how his position isnt under threat.

Surely Moshiri watching that isnt going to be impressed.

Full credit to him for speaking with the fans.

However, he came across as an aloof clueless chairman with absolutely no self awareness.

After watching that, i dont see how his position isnt under threat.

Surely Moshiri watching that isnt going to be impressed.
You say that but were was Moshiri? Would he speak to the fans? I doubt it, Jim White maybe but not us, least Bill is there to face the music while the real villain is sat in his ivory tower.

You say that but were was Moshiri? Would he speak to the fans? I doubt it, Jim White maybe but not us, least Bill is there to face the music while the real villain is sat in his ivory tower.

Im not sure how someone who owns the club and has pumped in hundreds of millions is more culpable than the actual chairman who appears to be hands on advising the owner?

Say what you like but Kenwright did not look like the chairman of a £600mil-£1bil company in any shape or form.

I think we have come to the end of the road for Kenwright. He may well be a true Evertonian but we need more than that at this moment in time. We have needed more than that for a while now. My advice to Bill would be resign under your own steam now, don’t wait until the review of the club shows you up as ineffectual. Fall on your sword and depart with some dignity

I think we have come to the end of the road for Kenwright. He may well be a true Evertonian but we need more than that at this moment in time. We have needed more than that for a while now. My advice to Bill would be resign under your own steam now, don’t wait until the review of the club shows you up as ineffectual. Fall on your sword and depart with some dignity
I agree with this - woe betide anyone still involved with the runninv of this club if we get relegated.

You only had to listen to graham potter describe the conditions required for a successful club nowadays and we’re meeting none of them.

I didn’t think id live to see the day where the manager of brighton wouldn’t even be vaguely interested in the everton job but not only has it happened he’s completely right to give us a second look.

Everton’s management is simply analogue in a digital age and bill needs to go

The Blue Union tried to pull the mask off this arrogant b-word years ago but got called kopites and worse, ended up being completely shouted down by the majority who actually stood up and applauded this man. Local media didn't want to know, national media scoffed, some ex-players (including a certain new board member) outright mocked them.

Even a few weeks back, supporters tried again to protest but most people bottled it, and thosr who did still take part in the walk out got abuse hurled at them. You deserve this Everton.
One new board member once said it's just two men a dog .
Makes sense he's another puppet board member.

Status
Not open for further replies.