• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Blag urban legend".

Nowhere in those articles does it say he turned them down, it says they turned us down because we had no stadium in place. Now you could say that us not having a stadium is his fault but the idea that he turned them down because he wanted to stay on as chairman is not backed up by anything in those articles.

At least he turns up unlike the other clown.
Well yeah thats only because we're the one thing that the wretched waste of skin Kenwright has going for him professionally at this point. Being "Mr Chairman" is all he has. Moshiri might be utterly usless when it comes to running a football club but he could walk away tomorrow and find buiness forfilmennt in other forms. Kenwright knows that the day his association with Everton ends he'll have nothing to placate his obscenely inflated ego with.

A few months ago people wanted to make a statement, about how this club was being run into the ground. They were laughed at, jeered at sneered at and abused by the morally superior blues, who refused to leave the ground.

Those morally superior blues stayed put in Goodson and clapped cheered, and gave Moshiri Kenwright and Benitez, three individuals wo have played their part in the destruction this club, a rousing round of applause and their resounding seal of approval.

Those people, sure do have plenty of egg on their self righteous/morally superior faces right now.
Just reading this makes me so angry. The club is absolutely finished and some people absolutely deserve it. Morons.

Well yeah thats only because we're the one thing that the wretched waste of skin Kenwright has going for him professionally at this point. Being "Mr Chairman" is all he has. Moshiri might be utterly usless when it comes to running a football club but he could walk away tomorrow and find buiness forfilmennt in other forms. Kenwright knows that the day his association with Everton ends he'll have nothing to placate his obscenely inflated ego with.
He's about 90 by the looks of it, why doesn't he just pack up and f off into retirement

Come on mate, people will applaud him. Any stick he gets will be met with despicable looks and “ he’s an old man” shouts.

The free pass he gets from a large section of our fanbase goes a long way to explaining why we are in this situation. How he escapes responsibility for our demise when he has been at the heart of the decision making process over the last 20+ years is beyond me.

The free pass he gets from a large section of our fanbase goes a long way to explaining why we are in this situation. How he escapes responsibility for our demise when he has been at the heart of the decision making process over the last 20+ years is beyond me.

I understand what you’re saying. I don’t think it’s all on him, the people who placate him at the club, local media etc
knowing full well that if these situations would be at another club then perhaps their point of view would not be so pleasant.

Moshiri, him, the board, managers, players etc. Collective responsibility.

I think his comments about the board being revered and having good times (his ego has had good times being a chairman of a premier league club) says everything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.