Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the RS laugh at us. That lot would have given him 2 years at the most.
Liverpool football club and local Liverpool fans (Not that there are many) have zero in common, dont delude yourself into thinking there owners and fans are one big happy camp, it wasnt so long ago they had to protest over ticket prices, local fans being shut out and the club even tried to trademark the name of the city
The RS can laugh at us all they like, id rather be us then them

Every time I listen or read anything about Everton lately it ruins my day and the reason why is it’s always about this guy and what a bad job he has/is doing. It feels hopeless with these idiots in charge, apparently Thewell has decided to focus on the academy because he feels that’s where he can have the biggest impact because this guy won’t give up control.
haha we have moaned for a few years now about how nothing is coming from the academy and "apparently" Thewell has identified this and you somehow think thats a bad thing haha, what a bizzare take

Liverpool football club and local Liverpool fans (Not that there are many) have zero in common, dont delude yourself into thinking there owners and fans are one big happy camp, it wasnt so long ago they had to protest over ticket prices, local fans being shut out and the club even tried to trademark the name of the city
Me too mate, I was just pointing out that they wouldn’t have put up with the mediocrity for as long as we have!

haha we have moaned for a few years now about how nothing is coming from the academy and "apparently" Thewell has identified this and you somehow think thats a bad thing haha, what a bizzare take
What I mean is that he has little influence on transfers because the brains trust think they are doing a good job

Not done too bad from not spending a penny of his own money.
He achieved the American dream in Liverpool.

Quite a feat when you consider it, and despite being fat, he's not even one of us.

The man is a savant. Our Prodigal son.

Unfortunately they outnumber us massively, locally and certainly elsewhere. Their main gripe is that they've been too slow to address the stadium capacity issue, so more of them can attend. They are in essence a victim of their success.... we are the opposite. They're operating on a whole different level to us nowadays.

Still find it funny that he quoted William Shakespeare when speaking to the squad last season: “We’re all in the Twilight Zone now”.

No, Bill.

They're not looking to interview you.

IMG-20220730-WA0004_edit_25533191964332.jpg

Every time I listen or read anything about Everton lately it ruins my day and the reason why is it’s always about this guy and what a bad job he has/is doing. It feels hopeless with these idiots in charge, apparently Thewell has decided to focus on the academy because he feels that’s where he can have the biggest impact because this guy won’t give up control.
re the bold part, where did you hear that mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.