Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he has ever called himself the 'biggest blue' ( cliche 101), but I will gloss over it as it bores me.
Question, were you excited at the prospect of billionaire accountant and his very rich benefactor lurking in the shadows. I don't recall many negative comments at the time, perhaps you were mystic Meg. Hindsight is a glorious tool to try and win a argument, unfortunately Bill only seen the good and didn't have the foresight you clearly did.
Lied, cheated and disrespected? Am sure he has bent the truth but who doesn't. As for the other 2, have we gone back to cliche 101 again?
Hire his mates, isn't that the owners fault?
As for the derogatory, hideous personal comments about a fellow blue, hold ur head in shame, its disgusting to speak about anyone like that

Bent the truth? …he literally made up the fortress fund and Samuelson.

Lied that we had the money for kings dock “ ring fenced “

I would say that he lied when he says he has evertons best interest at heart and he is disrespected fans each and every time he has lied to them.

I think it was on “the blue room” podcast I’m not sure what episode don’t know how reliable that is but they also made some good points about the “strategic review”

ah yea, good auld bill. Searching 24-7... For someone to bankroll him. Since he joined the board ('89) I think, he's had no intention of going anywhere.

Someone mentioned it before but Neville Southall is the greatest living Evertonian. Whether you agree with his politics or not (I consider myself fortunate to 100% agree with him) he should not be frozen out of the club by someone who's never kicked a ball and claims to be the biggest blue there is.

At the start of this thread, I suggested maybe some honorary role for Kenwright but as the season unfolded and I realized that even relegation wouldn't shift him, I think he needs to be gone with no trace from the club. And he needs to take all his yes men with him.

I love big nev but calling him the greatest living Evertonian is a big claim.
Don’t get me wrong , I’m not disagreeing, but Reid has to be in the conversation as does Royle and Harvey

Don’t get me wrong , I’m not disagreeing, but Reid has to be in the conversation as does Royle and Harvey

To me Reid was not here long enough. Royle given what he achieved as a manager could be classed neck and neck with Southall. So the statement is factual imho.

Nah he is for me too. Royle and Harvey defo in mix too. Not many other living that come into contention.

Barry Horne maybe ? ?

Bent the truth? …he literally made up the fortress fund and Samuelson.

Lied that we had the money for kings dock “ ring fenced “

I would say that he lied when he says he has evertons best interest at heart and he is disrespected fans each and every time he has lied to them.

FsF was believed to be true at the time. KD went belly up due to the fall out of Gregg and him.
As for the last bit it's conjecture.. At best

FsF was believed to be true at the time. KD went belly up due to the fall out of Gregg and him.
As for the last bit it's conjecture.. At best
Gregg knew that they needed money so wanted to sell some of there shares kenwright wouldn’t ,he hung on knowing he didn’t have the money to build a shed never mind a stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back