Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
….it truly is wrong to have entrenched views in defending Kenwright when the mismanagement of the club is so dreadful at owner and Board level.

I‘m not sure there are many who now back Kenwright but to those very few who do, I urge you to take the blinkers off & see things for what they are. Failing to do that truly reflects gross ignorance. Blaming it all on Moshiri is not worthy of informed discussion.

He is simply a wum mate pure and simple very simple in fact.

hate the position where in but I do enjoy the thought of that slob knowing how much he’s dispised that he can’t even go to a match after years off his drivel to anyone whol listen about worlds biggest blue blah blah blah , iv hated this fella for years arguing with mates over the years cos they where all fooled by this be careful what you wish for nonsence I just wish the happy clappers would have realised this sooner but better late than never

Yes it's all for the greater good
DdQiefSW4AEqb00.webp

A 1-0 win in a relegation six pointer does not make Kenwright any less a total failure as chairman. He was the worst chariman in our entire history this morning and he's still the worst chariman in our entire history right now. Nowt has changed. The odious scumbag is still the worst thing to ever happen to Everton FC and we can never even begin to heal and rebuild while he remains associated with us. His stench will take years to expunge from the place.

hate the position where in but I do enjoy the thought of that slob knowing how much he’s dispised that he can’t even go to a match after years off his drivel to anyone whol listen about worlds biggest blue blah blah blah , iv hated this fella for years arguing with mates over the years cos they where all fooled by this be careful what you wish for nonsence I just wish the happy clappers would have realised this sooner but better late than never

The big give away was , people would always immediately rush to the worst case scenario when calling him out or wanting him replaced.

Always the “be careful what you wish for” kind of thing “Leeds, Portsmouth, Venkys” and the Infamous “just get behind the team “. Never about the possibility things could be better should a more competent, foresight thinking group of people come in to do a better job.

It’s not just him that’s the issue for me. It’s been the enablers who have placated it all over the years. The ex players, the fans who get free tickets, the media, the people not wanting to lose access to certain perks, the drinks in the suite after the game and so on. It catches up eventually.

There is still people who have chosen silence. That’s their right of course but it does pose a question, that being such fans of a club, why you choose that option in what is one of the most difficult periods in the clubs history.

Inappropriate Language
The big give away was , people would always immediately rush to the worst case scenario when calling him out or wanting him replaced.

Always the “be careful what you wish for” kind of thing “Leeds, Portsmouth, Venkys” and the Infamous “just get behind the team “. Never about the possibility things could be better should a more competent, foresight thinking group of people come in to do a better job.

It’s not just him that’s the issue for me. It’s been the enablers who have placated it all over the years. The ex players, the fans who get free tickets, the media, the people not wanting to lose access to certain perks, the drinks in the suite after the game and so on. It catches up eventually.

There is still people who have chosen silence. That’s their right of course but it does pose a question, that being such fans of a club, why you choose that option in what is one of the most difficult periods in the clubs history.
Excactly we were spoon fed this rubbish from all his journalist mates even out local paper would never question why every season we seemed to have no money and had to sell our players training ground etc to pay off debts it was a disgrace and hopefully people won’t forget the roll the like of prentice had in all this and to make things worse you had the [Poor language removed] on the telly every now and then acting like he was the second coming , what other chairman goes on goals on Sunday ? As I said before I hate him and he deserves everything he gets and more

Absolutely this. There are people inside and outside the football club who have refused to speak up and challenge him, these people have enabled his tenure and the image of it he likes to project. Shame on all who had a voice and refused to use it

Absolutely this. There are people inside and outside the football club who have refused to speak up and challenge him, these people have enabled his tenure and the image of it he likes to project. Shame on all who had a voice and refused to use it
Exactly people should never forget how the likes of prentice has carried on for years in all this , his mates in the national papers sticking up for kenwright I can understand but a local reporter for the local paper not once asking any questions or criticising even going as far to tell us to be careful what we wish for ! Hopefully when the board goes he’s sacked to

I fell out with some people over all this the past few years . I started to become. resentful and developed a persecution complex because all I wanted was Everton to be better and what’s happening now is exactly what I didn’t want to happen but they couldn’t see it.

I got angry because I would put my views across in a courteous as possible way and listen to theirs. But it always was the same outcome “be careful what you wish for etc” and things got messy when I stated that one club does far better than the other in this city for numerous reasons. That’s didn’t go down well.

Rightly or wrongly, I speak my mind, and believe me I get a lot wrong but I knew deep down things were wrong here for years and change was needed even pre Moshiri.

I fell out with some people over all this the past few years . I started to become. resentful and developed a persecution complex because all I wanted was Everton to be better and what’s happening now is exactly what I didn’t want to happen but they couldn’t see it.

I got angry because I would put my views across in a courteous as possible way and listen to theirs. But it always was the same outcome “be careful what you wish for etc” and things got messy when I stated that one club does far better than the other in this city for numerous reasons. That’s didn’t go down well.

Rightly or wrongly, I speak my mind, and believe me I get a lot wrong but I knew deep down things were wrong here for years and change was needed even pre Moshiri.
Scaremongering is the political currency used of those who wish to get or remain in power when there is no positive case to be argued for their continued tenure. it’s pathetic but people did buy into it….some elements of the fan base become that preoccupied with the potential of a ‘disasterous future‘ it was forgotten that it was our generation that had to uphold the standards of the past and hold the ownership/board accountable to maintain those same standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back