Blackburn 0-0 Everton - 2nd Feb 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, totally... im talkin solely within the boundaries of this game tho.

As dom said, it was lovely skill... as bal came over his right shoulder he caught it with his rigth foot and flipped it over/behind dunn to his left hand side... dunn blatently and purposefully knocked it out of the air or neville would have completely done (pardon) him. Arteta would have been proud.

Phil Neville, Super Star, Hes won more medals than Steve Gerrard

He played well today i thought, and was a good captain, talking to fernandes when he lost the ball, berating and swearing at the linesman when he made some terrible decisions...

I can't put my finger on it but I have the strangest feeling something bad is in the air. We have cause to be disappointed at todays result as we did against Spurs but something just isn't right and it is not just goal scoring.

Moyes body language after the game was remote, fed up, pissed off although we remain unbeaten in the league this year. There is little joy in the side although they are playing some nice stuff at times but I just end up with the feeling something is very wrong...................anyone else feel the same way or is it me on a downer

I can't put my finger on it but I have the strangest feeling something bad is in the air. We have cause to be disappointed at todays result as we did against Spurs but something just isn't right and it is not just goal scoring.

Moyes body language after the game was remote, fed up, pissed off although we remain unbeaten in the league this year. There is little joy in the side although they are playing some nice stuff at times but I just end up with the feeling something is very wrong...................anyone else feel the same way or is it me on a downer

international footballing politics, coupled with injuries and suspensions are compounding the difficulties with the so called authorities.

last summer in the world cup quarter finals, germany put argentina out and the argies went ballistic at full time, throwing kicks and punches at anything that moved, fifa did nothing.

next time the game doesnt go our way, at full time, lets send a few of our heavier players in to [Poor language removed] a couple of opposition players up.

its time to get nasty, because all this sweetness and sugar [Poor language removed] is getting us no where.

international footballing politics, coupled with injuries and suspensions are compounding the difficulties with the so called authorities.

last summer in the world cup quarter finals, germany put argentina out and the argies went ballistic at full time, throwing kicks and punches at anything that moved, fifa did nothing.

next time the game doesnt go our way, at full time, lets send a few of our heavier players in to [Poor language removed] a couple of opposition players up.

its time to get nasty, because all this sweetness and sugar [Poor language removed] is getting us no where.

You may be right Suits, possibly DM has tried to get nasty hence his pissed off look

The match was tape delayed here in the USA and wasn't on until 5pm local time.

I couldn't wait and saw the score and then when I saw what had happened (AJ's goal disallowed), my first reaction was "typical."

Furthermore, I really didn't feel like watching it after hearing we pretty much dominated the proceedings with a depleted squad against a pretty much full strength Blackburn squad.

I'll wait until Everton TV posts the highlights and save myself the trouble.

Last edited:
just back from the match.

F*ckin linesman!! the ref gave us the goal, it was the lineman that disallowed it, the reason- Arteta had a go at him earlier for giving the throw-in the wrong way, the ref overruled him giving us the throw and ever since never gave us a decision!!

Dunne should have been off, on a yellow then blatently hand balls it! notice its him that clears off the line later on.

every time we've played blackburn since Hughes took over they've tried to take Arteta out! kick him off the park-dirty B******s . Arteta was sprinting down the line on the counter and their man charged over (you could see it coming!) and took him out! nowhere near the ball, sent them both flying off the park, did he get booked?? also every time hes had the ball they kick him in the back of the leg when its already gone.

Hughes after match:"thought we deserved a penalty." this is about benni McCarthy. broke through into our box and was about to shoot when he fell over! rediculous. if anything we were the ones that deserved a pen for foul on Johnson.

thought we played well, deserved to win this one and just hope this doesn't affect where we finnish in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.