Blackburn match official suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrottel

Player Valuation: £35m
The official assessor for this match has been suspended because the mark he gave the linesman (also suspended) was considered too high and he refused to change it.

Former top referee Alan Wilkie has become the first assessor ever to be suspended.

Wilkie has been punished after an incident in the match between Everton and Blackburn Rovers last month.

Lancashire Evening Telegraph

So let's see now. Clattenburg "takes a break". The Blackburn official and the official assessor are suspended. We still haven't been awarded a single PL penalty.

Currently, the integrity of the Premier League is hovering somewhere under Formula 1 and professional wrestling.

The official assessor for this match has been suspended because the mark he gave the linesman (also suspended) was considered too high and he refused to change it.

So let's see now. Clattenburg "takes a break". The Blackburn official and the official assessor are suspended. We still haven't been awarded a single PL penalty.

Currently, the integrity of the Premier League is hovering somewhere under Formula 1 and professional wrestling.

you missed a snakes arse off your list Atr(n)

Professional wrestling called. They want you to take back that insult.

Well, we're doing really well with absolutely NO luck with decisions this season. If we can keep up our performances, eventually the tide will turn, we'll start getting decisions going our way, then we'll be UNSTOPPABLE!!

linesmen or referees assistants

Its been irritating me for years befor we install all the technical gadgets to
improve the games I have been saying for the last ten years what does it cost to have 2 more lines men after all what we have are 20 year olds highly trained
running up and down a pitch and we put 50 year old men along side to run the
line it should be included in a monty python sketch and would,nt look out of place but what do I know ive only been a supporter since 1962:unsure:

well even though that cost us.. we did get a decision against sunderland.

although we all know liverpool would have got both decisions...

my memories a bit fuzzy, was blackburn the game where we scored, and sky sports updated the score and everything, only for the linesmen to wave the flag well after the goal was scored?

my memories a bit fuzzy, was blackburn the game where we scored, and sky sports updated the score and everything, only for the linesmen to wave the flag well after the goal was scored?

i don't know about sky as i was at ewood park, but otherwise, yes. but the linesman had been an arse all match, ignoring the blatant penalty claim when johnson was booted up in the air, even though he had a much better angle on it than the ref. & also ignoring some atrocious "tackling" right in front of him.

i don't know about sky as i was at ewood park, but otherwise, yes. but the linesman had been an arse all match, ignoring the blatant penalty claim when johnson was booted up in the air, even though he had a much better angle on it than the ref. & also ignoring some atrocious "tackling" right in front of him.

ah okay that's right, same guy who gave the ball to them after arteta was blatantly shoved right in front of him right? glad the arse got what he deserved, maybe cuntennberg will be a bit more careful now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back