Match Thread Blackpool Vs Everton Sunday 24th July 3pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
True mate and not basing it just off this, in general I think this 3421 with the 2 more as wide CAMs is the best formation for the current personnel.
I'm just not sure I believe in this, we're passing 75 yards from goal and have hit two 60 yard passes to open them up (one of which was almost certainly offside). Preseason is about building a way of playing for the season that can carry on.

I'm just not sure I believe in this, we're passing 75 yards from goal and have hit two 60 yard passes to open them up (one of which was almost certainly offside). Preseason is about building a way of playing for the season that can carry on.
Even lampard doesn't want to play like this. He has said he wants a 6 and is relying on Kev/recruitment team to find him one. But until we get one or any other midfielders, he will do what he needs to

Rondon was a few yards offside no?lol
I think you're underestimating his speed off the mark.
grease-lightning.jpg

Even lampard doesn't want to play like this. He has said he wants a 6 and is relying on Kev/recruitment team to find him one. But until we get one or any other midfielders, he will do what he needs to
I'd rather see we work on playing the way we want to and have growing pains while we find the right players

Status
Not open for further replies.