Bolton 1-2 Everton. 26th Jan @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he bought on heitinga so Fellaini could go up top and we could play long ball.

I'm not that pleased about that call, myself but it wasn't purely defensive.

No, not purely defensive but nowhere near what qualifies as an attacking move, and that's what was, before Heitinga saved his blushes, what had so many of us pissed off on here. And that's the crux of my argument. Moyes doesn't take chances. Ever. Even if the situation is crying out for it, like this one was.

You want a medal or a chest to pin it on? A blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while, too.
Can't wait for Moyes to make a similar move in a similar situation and have it blow up in his face, if only to see what you have to say. Fact is, this result only papers over the cracks.

Never thought id see the day a fan wouldn't be happy with a told you so when it means we win... certainly neve
r thought id read that a fan can't wait for the same situation to happen but we lose. kin Ell mate you need to lighten up. also you seem quite angry

Never thought id see the day a fan wouldn't be happy with a told you so when it means we win... certainly neve
r thought id read that a fan can't wait for the same situation to happen but we lose. kin Ell mate you need to lighten up. also you seem quite angry

Sorry. It's just that it seems the majority on here can't see past the man's limitations or at least won't admit to them when someone steps in to save his ass when he's made a move that clearly has other people wondering, WTF?
We won today and I'm happy. That's the short-term. Long-term, Moyes' refusal to gamble or make proactive moves will be one of the reasons this club will never win anything with him in charge. You can only get lucky so many times before your luck runs out.

Sorry. It's just that it seems the majority on here can't see past the man's limitations or at least won't admit to them when someone steps in to save his ass when he's made a move that clearly has other people wondering, WTF?
We won today and I'm happy. That's the short-term. Long-term, Moyes' refusal to gamble or make proactive moves will be one of the reasons this club will never win anything with him in charge. You can only get lucky so many times before your luck runs out.

loads of people on here share this view mate, the majority respect that virtually every decision he made today was the wrong one

Been out all day and night, had so much rage and criticism swelling within me ready to unleash on here post-game but due to the time having passed all I have left is the sheer joy at our goal. I went mental, was only listening on the radio but haven't celebrated that much for awhile. Brilliant.

stayed up an hour sitting through adverts and pointless games to see 20 secs of everton highlights , Itv can do one

Same here. ****ing joke mate. Made the people I was with go to a pub showing it and had to sit through 80 minutes (40 minutes of adverts) a load of pontificating from the bells in the studio and then not even a replay of our goals. Absolutely disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back