Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C9B97D77-90AD-4E38-8DE8-21902556B3F6.jpeg
EAD8B4B8-E98E-4514-B2C3-E9B250828DAE.jpeg

Doesn’t look good for FL. Not sure that sacking him will make much difference but we can’t carry on like this.

• Sad
Reactions: Lob
Not great scenes at the end there but I don't blame those fans. Some of them have travelled down twice in a week to lose twice and conceed 7 goals. We're in BIG trouble. Only highlight was seeing Cannon on. Did in few minutes what Maupay couldn't do all game. Worrying times indeed. Need to invest in January. Off to live my life away from this team for six weeks. Night Blues

Another weekend ruined by that shower of absolute shabite.

I think when I resign myself to the fact our players are really just not us good as the rest of the league, and that we are likely going to get relegated, it ruins less weekends.

There is nothing any of us on here can do to change the outcome before during or after the game.

Unless Stop Oil guy is on here.

I'm a huge fan of Emery too, but I don't think he's the right fit for the Prem. Language/communication issue is a big factor, so we'll have to see if he's improved that, otherwise a top manager in La Liga.

Yes, I think that's a valid concern, but I would certainly have had him on any shortlist before Benitez, Lampard or that loon that hijacked sky sports news.

Oh dear me, that was very bad at the end. That crowd scene after these 'performances' is probably going to get Flambards the sack. Probably fair tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.