Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that fume is down to the credit system and the closed shop mentality.

It’s the same 2000 people going the aways and causing unrest between fans & players.

Final third there are just a lot of flat feet. No runs, no movement, no finding space.

Say what you want about James, Gilfy and Lucas but we sorely miss the creativity.

With no creative players and no creative runs, this is what you get.
The three players you've mentioned all ceased to contribute creatively to the team's on-field performances long before they each departed, but I readily agree with all your main points.

Saw exactly the same thing at Goodison last week against Leicester - very little off-ball movement in the front three, very little in the way of options for the ball carrier at any given moment.

It appears to me as if we pass across the back four and into CM (and back to CB) in the hope of enticing the opposition forward, like we're trying to create space either between their midfield and defence or behind their defence. This isn't a fundamentally flawed tactic, but we seem to adhere to it so rigidly that when it isn't working we just keep doing it anyway.

No excuses….The club has let us the fans down and especially the ones who have traveled twice this week down to Bournemouth.

Those poor souls deserve full refunds paid for by the club and players because this week has been another truly disgraceful chapter in this clubs recent history!

However….to all my fellow blues please try not to let this “club/team” ruin your weekend or coming week because life is hard enough and it is only football at the end of the day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.