Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you look back when the rumours were swirling that we were in for James, a massive majority on here wanted nothing to do with him.
Of course we didn't, because none of us know were talking about lol.

No one wanted Eddie howe (at the time we got Rafael his hat was in the ring )

I just want to stay in the league, if we play hoof ball for a season or two and get stable in the league, then it's the time to try and transition to a more.attractive style.

Trying to transition to expansive football with one of the weakest teams in the league in a relegation fight is suicide.
Dyche will relegate us, just like he relegated Burnley. This team needs goals, not men behind the ball. More important than a change in manager, which I'm not opposed to, is two new forwards. Without that I fear it doesn't matter a jot who our manager is. We haven't signed a proper top class striker since Lukaku nearly a decade ago. Kenwright and Moshiri are killing this club.

Dyche will relegate us, just like he relegated Burnley. This team needs goals, not men behind the ball. More important than a change in manager, which I'm not opposed to, is two new forwards. Without that I fear it doesn't matter a jot who our manager is. We haven't signed a proper top class striker since Lukaku nearly a decade ago. Kenwright and Moshiri are killing this club.
Dyche was keeping Burnley in premier league 7 years before they got rid, with little investment he got them Europe twice.
Eddie howe also got Bournemouth relegated but has done well at Newcastle.

We need to score goals, but we also need to stop giving away so many shooting opportunities to the opposition as well, our defense are always way too busy.

Dyche was keeping Burnley in premier league 7 years before they got rid, with little investment he got them Europe twice.
Eddie howe also got Bournemouth relegated but has done well at Newcastle.

We need to score goals, but we also need to stop giving away so many shooting opportunities to the opposition as well, our defense are always way too busy.
It wouldn't be any quieter under Dyche, he's the definition of a low block manager. Anyway, it's clear there is no common ground between us here. With the playing staff we have 10 men behind the ball will never work here, no matter who the manager is. You clearly disagree, I guess we'll find out.

Was just watching the PL highlights and the scary thing is that I'm struggling to see 3 worse teams than us at the moment. Wolves were unlucky against Arsenal on Saturday. If they come to Goodison like that we're gonna get packed in.

Was just watching the PL highlights and the scary thing is that I'm struggling to see 3 worse teams than us at the moment. Wolves were unlucky against Arsenal on Saturday. If they come to Goodison like that we're gonna get packed in.
Nah, Wolves are toothless, Arsenal won playing in 2nd gear

Status
Not open for further replies.