Match Thread Bournemouth Vs Everton - FA Cup 5th round - Sat 20th Feb - KO 17:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cbu_iUmWEAAyA9y.jpg

I hope osman and Howard are paying for their own tickets, stealing a living FFS.
I agree with you there mate hope we don't pick any injuries up mate.

We deserve a bit of a break and then get back get a few wins at home and go to Wembley in the cup, caps off something for the season then!

Got back after 10 days skiing last night, was knackered after the drive home, so recorded match of the day, just watched it, by the little bit of the game they did show, it looked like Bournemouth were all over us???

Nar, they had a few little periods where they looked dangerous, but we mainly bossed the game without really creating THAT many chances.

Got back after 10 days skiing last night, was knackered after the drive home, so recorded match of the day, just watched it, by the little bit of the game they did show, it looked like Bournemouth were all over us???
Must have been jet lag you were suffering from Seriously we were comfortable for most of the game without being at our best. Trust me Bournemouth created very little, we fully deserved to go through.

Cheers goat, what they showed on MOTD you would think the only thing we did in the game was to score 2 goals and save a pen.

Havent watched MOTD for years, we had the ball for most of the match, but final balls let us down a lot.

I know they "missed" a pen, but it was a fairly comfortable victory and 2-0 was a fair result for me.

Bunch of saddos in here, if you didn't see the match you'd think we got knocked out by a non league side.
indeedy, moaning from the 10th minute onwards. I've no idea which team they've been watching all these years to expect us to have put the game to bed by that point or even have scored. It was just endless moaning all match and then again after, they barely stopped moaning when we scored. Some posters need to seriously belt up, they are a sad parody of a supporter wanting everything to go wrong just so they can be 'proved' to be right. Nothing gives them greater happiness than pointing out a failing or abusing our own players. Pathetic.

indeedy, moaning from the 10th minute onwards. I've no idea which team they've been watching all these years to expect us to have put the game to bed by that point or even have scored. It was just endless moaning all match and then again after, they barely stopped moaning when we scored. Some posters need to seriously belt up, they are a sad parody of a supporter wanting everything to go wrong just so they can be 'proved' to be right. Nothing gives them greater happiness than pointing out a failing or abusing our own players. Pathetic.
Balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back