Boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
harrison vs sprott

khan vs medjadi

harrison a stoppage, khan in for a test, against a french champion, that is an experienced campaigner.

khan on points i reckon, unless the frenchman is sloppy.

as there is no premiership, im really looking forward to fight night.

arse holes

harrison could have thrown body uppercut after body uppercut at the end of that first round.

sprott outclassed already.

is this what british heavy weight boxing has become.

16.5 stone round house left hook right on the button

heavyweight boxing personified.

he didnt even look. he threw it and ducked. harrison is still 50/50

i expect a rematch in the contract. amazing.

referee error, 20 seconds into the khan fight a stoppage.

great right hand shot, but surely it being so early the ref has to count for the fighters getting 'fight warm', the frenchman seemed game for a bit more, that was [Poor language removed] that.

anticlimax. [Poor language removed]!

khan weighed in at 9 stone 8

he looked a lot biogger and heavier in the flesh in the ring compared to the frenchman.

is it water loss and gain?

bouts like this are no help. audley ran through bums for 10 fights and took his bbc money.

look how the public react to him now.

I'm surprised mr Japan hasn't seen this boxing thread although the bill was more of a domestic one.

Harrison got nailed by a sucker punch, quiet appropriate really:cool:

Khan can only knock over the fighters Warren puts in front of him. That frenchman had a reputaion for taking a good shot (he couldn't have been a full frenchie in that case), khan hit him on the button and done his job.

The fight of the night, and one for all boxing fans to savour all over the world was the one not mentioned, Dale V the Australian, it was Rocky, it was scary, it was thrilling and it was simply one of the best and bravest performances I have ever seen and for once that accolade could go to both boxers. I was pleased that the Britsih lad got retired by his corner because although he was hurting the Aussie lad he was shipping some pwerful shots in return, compassionh does have a part to play in the fight game.I was concerned that one or the other could have received brain damage they hit each other so hard and for the entirety of the fight, it was a cracker. McGuigan said it was the best televised fight he had ever seen, said it all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back