Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing isnt it?

The whole Bradders/Jermaine thing has taken on a life of its own. Showed Mrs R some of the posts and Tweets. She has zero interest in football, but that snap of him asleep in hospital with Defoe just made her shed a tear.

Pray that it all washes through.
Hopefully there is a god and we can avoid the terrible. I don't even want to think about it tbh

Really like this picture, what a brave little man and kudos to Defoe for being such a rock for him.
17426044_1326719890707977_4102567996354055968_n.jpg

Honestly, I had Defoe marked down as one of them knobend rude bwoi rich player tools, all about his bling and being 'street'.

But he's been incredible for the little guy, and has clearly gone out of his way to help in whatever way he can. He's shown me up to be a right presumptuous fool, too!

Wonderful to see that today, and you can only imagine Bradley's smile when Defoe scored. Brilliant.

Honestly, I had Defoe marked down as one of them knobend rude bwoi rich player tools, all about his bling and being 'street'.

But he's been incredible for the little guy, and has clearly gone out of his way to help in whatever way he can. He's shown me up to be a right presumptuous fool, too!

Wonderful to see that today, and you can only imagine Bradley's smile when Defoe scored. Brilliant.

I know what you mean, but Defoe has been an absolute brick for Bradders. The connection is obvious. He, Defoe, just loves the lad.

To be fair mate by all accounts he was a bit of a party boy in his youth but what a great man he grew into. Nothing but respect for Jermaine Defoe.

image.webp
Wow where do I start?

Bradley had an amazing time down London. He was treated like a VIP from start to finish. Virgin east cost trains were amazing with him so a big thank you to them. The whole Wembley experience was fantastic thank you to the FA for making the day so special. He really enjoyed meeting the other children that were mascots and having lots of fun with them, the guys behind the scenes are fantastic with them all. Bradley was his normal funny little self and had everyone laughing at him . He was really excited about the full day and that continued till 3am in the morning.

The experience Was special and a memory that we will treasure forever. Bradley's thoughts on the day was...

"I have had an amazing day and I will never forget jermain because I love him so much"

Jermain as always was brilliant with brad the bond they have is special ❤

We back to reality with a bang now though as he is in hospital all week attached to machines to get his treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back