'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

Cheers Brother.

Round the world* bender and then the real world.

*Europe

Good lad, loads of people miss out Belgium when they are going around Europe, which is a big mistake imo.

Bruge, Anderlecht and Ghent are great places and very lively.

Plus the Belgiums ( and the girls ) like the English very much and actually welcome us lol

Our man @Armel will confirm this

Cheers Brother.

Round the world* bender and then the real world.

*Europe

If I could offer you one bit of advice it would be not to do what I've done. I've sworn myself to just going from job to job, saving up, and then going out to the one destination that is your flavour of the month. Don't do that, get a career sorted for yourself, with a hefty mortgage, who knows, perhaps a girl / boy friend, and then marriage with kids. Just don't do what I've done because you'll regret it when you're older and want to and do do everything all over again, including lots of girls from different locations.

If I could offer you one bit of advice it would be not to do what I've done. I've sworn myself to just going from job to job, saving up, and then going out to the one destination that is your flavour of the month. Don't do that, get a career sorted for yourself, with a hefty mortgage, who knows, perhaps a girl / boy friend, and then marriage with kids. Just don't do what I've done because you'll regret it when you're older and want to and do do everything all over again, including lots of girls from different locations.

I think the danger is that when you've got the traveling bug, it never leaves you and you find it difficult to ever settle in one place properly.

I think the danger is that when you've got the traveling bug, it never leaves you and you find it difficult to ever settle in one place properly.

Exactly this. I have my home base in the U.K. but I just know that when I return I'll be right onto momondo/skyscanner looking for the next place to go to. It might seem exciting at first but I'm thirty now and have nothing to show for it- no marriage, no kids. I'm lucky I have my sister, my nephew and niece because otherwise once my parents pop their clogs I'll have no family apart from cousins.

Good lad, loads of people miss out Belgium when they are going around Europe, which is a big mistake imo.

Plus the Belgiums ( and the girls ) like the English very much and actually welcome us lol

Terrible roads, nobhead footballers

I hereby confirm the above. @sageyefc has a point about the roads though. Overused because the whole gateway to Europe logistical hub thing (they can't properly fix them since it's imperative that they stay open all the time); still they are free.

Exactly this. I have my home base in the U.K. but I just know that when I return I'll be right onto momondo/skyscanner looking for the next place to go to. It might seem exciting at first but I'm thirty now and have nothing to show for it- no marriage, no kids. I'm lucky I have my sister, my nephew and niece because otherwise once my parents pop their clogs I'll have no family apart from cousins.

Mate you're 30 plenty of time to get married tons of times and to father whole football teams of children.

There seems to be a new embarrassing footwear fashion that's developed amongst the Audi driving, duck lipped, Tango tanned, hair in rollers, girls.

Wearing fluffy slippers when out and about with normal clobber.

It's worse than the brightly coloured Hunter wellies craze.

Mate i'm 40 and still doing it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back