Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's starting blood rondon or tosun isn't he?!

If I was either Simms or Dobbin I'd be on me bike out of the club as fast as I could - Everton, where youth comes to die.
Yeah I tend to agree. Dobbin played on the wing/ wide forward for the 23s last game. I could see him starting whilst Richardson is out over waste of air Iwobi!

He's starting blood rondon or tosun isn't he?!

If I was either Simms or Dobbin I'd be on me bike out of the club as fast as I could - Everton, where youth comes to die.
I agree, we are terrible at bringing youngsters through. I’d rather watch them play and give it a go than watch Rondon and Iwobi run around aimlessly offering nothing to the cause.

Due to a family commitment on Sunday, I'm not available to either watch or submit a Match Report for Sunday's game at Brentford.
If anybody would care to fill in for me, please let @GrandOldTeam know as soon as possible.
Thanks,
AndyC
Normal service will resume for the Derby on Wednesday

We should adapt Roman Army battle tactics , like when they got in a close scrum type thing and used their shields over their heads like a tortoise, as protection against spears and halfies being lashed at them .We gather round the centre spot, Richy has the ball at his feet, all the other players except Pickford huddle around him and the ball and we shuffle towards their goal, Brentford players bouncing off us as they are mown down, then he lashes it in for 1-0. As soon as we get a free kick in the rest of the game repeat and shuffle up for 2-0. Not pretty but effective. All about keeping possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.