Brian Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's given a go and he's one of the few youngsters I'm pretty sure will have a future in the premiership. I think one of the reasons he's is allowed to start it that with Coleman out, there'll be three senior players around him as I'm pretty sure Moyesie wouldn't risk having too relatively unexperienced defensive players on the field. I hope Duffy can make the spot his, we'ven't been defensively sound all season, so all the best to the big fella. If he starts I'll put in money for him to score.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's given a go and he's one of the few youngsters I'm pretty sure will have a future in the premiership. I think one of the reasons he's is allowed to start it that with Coleman out, there'll be three senior players around him as I'm pretty sure Moyesie wouldn't risk having too relatively unexperienced defensive players on the field. I hope Duffy can make the spot his, we'ven't been defensively sound all season, so all the best to the big fella. If he starts I'll put in money for him to score.

new word? i like it (y)

I was hoping Moyes attitude towards the young players might have changed a bit, which is why I started this thread TBH. I agree though.

new word? i like it (y)

I'm pretty sure my teacher told me when I was 11 that you can write it like that :D Blame her, not me.

I was hoping Moyes attitude towards the young players might have changed a bit, which is why I started this thread TBH. I agree though.

Hard to say if it's changed or not. He does give youth a chance but prefers the experienced players which I think is a decent approach in defence, and we have Hibbo and Pip out.

I'm pretty sure my teacher told me when I was 11 that you can write it like that :D Blame her, not me.

Hard to say if it's changed or not. He does give youth a chance but prefers the experienced players which I think is a decent approach in defence, and we have Hibbo and Pip out.

I've always thought he's very wary with the younger players, perhaps rightly so, and will only give them chances when an more experienced player can't play. That's not true of every player to be fair to him as rooney, Barkley and Rodwell all started games at a young age.

I've always thought he's very wary with the younger players, perhaps rightly so, and will only give them chances when an more experienced player can't play. That's not true of every player to be fair to him as rooney, Barkley and Rodwell all started games at a young age.

This is true, but I've always felt it's a bit strange to say that he doesn't give youth a chance. I think he's quite average in the usage of youth, and we're not a team based in the same philosophy as say Arsenal is. My feeling is that they do it too much and that hurts them in the league. Prolly not financially, mind.

This is true, but I've always felt it's a bit strange to say that he doesn't give youth a chance. I think he's quite average in the usage of youth, and we're not a team based in the same philosophy as say Arsenal is. My feeling is that they do it too much and that hurts them in the league. Prolly not financially, mind.

I think it's an opinion of mine thats the stats don't back up TBH.

Scratch that Bri. Stand down Shane.

Tell your kid to get a bit of dubbin of his size 14's and wait patiently for the next 9 years. He's not starting.

O'keefe is off my Xmas card list now like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back