Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very good, will face stiffer challenges in the future but didn't place a foot wrong in this match. Was great to see both him and Coleman in the attacking 18 multiple times when they went to a back 3.

He was fantastic against Stoke. Great goal, great assist, got forward a lot.

I Tweeted that I thought he'd get the nod once I learned that Baines was out. Glad RM put him out there.

Just fantastic and my Man of the Match along with Deulofeu.

He was fantastic against Stoke. Great goal, great assist, got forward a lot.

I Tweeted that I thought he'd get the nod once I learned that Baines was out. Glad RM put him out there.

Just fantastic and my Man of the Match along with Deulofeu.

Pienaar for me. Totally ran the show and barely made a bad pass even if he didn't have an impact on the goals really. Showed his experience out there. Was great to see.

Very happy for Oviedo though. Seems a sound lad.

Great backheel, goal and assist, plus a clean sheet. Cracking game for the lad.

It really was, wasn't it? I was gobsmacked by his performance. He looked absolutely fantastic and full of confidence. I don't want to talk about him being a potential replacement for Baines, but if 15m for Baines could go on signing Lukaku then I think I would be able to stomach it.

Seized his chance incredibly well. Very impressed and hopefully he can continue in this way! Roberto obviously sqw something in him or we'd have signed a backup left back in the summer - he's been pretty ruthless with making changes where required, even dropping osman at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back