Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id start him on the weekend with Mirallas being out. Gueye and Naismith are far too slow, need a bit of raw pace in the side.

Agreed his pace alone makes him more valuable than gay and blondie got decent ball control and delivery too

I agree to an extent. I don't mind Gueye (despite the derby) and Naismith still has time to prive me wrong, but no harm in playing Oviedo I don't think. What's the point in having him if we never play him?!

Does anyone esle think he looks a bit like Joe-Max Moore?

Id start him on the weekend with Mirallas being out. Gueye and Naismith are far too slow, need a bit of raw pace in the side.

His crossing also looks a lot better than theirs. He has a nice shape and arc on them, and can put them in at any moment by not having to rely on being in the perfect position (unlike Gueye).

It's not much of a call, but I honestly think he is the dark horse in our squad. He hasn't come from a big league, he knows his place in the squad and is willing to work hard for it. Plus I think he has the right attributes to play a certain role in our side this year, whether that is starting or a weapon on the bench.

Him and mirallas on opposite flanks would make full backs poo them selfs surely this is the quickest everton team we have had in some time?

Him and mirallas on opposite flanks would make full backs poo them selfs surely this is the quickest everton team we have had in some time?

Width wise, definitely.

Limpar and Kanchelskis still has me waking up in the middle of the night covered in goo, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back