Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awful game but he was the one positive. Looks really good on the ball, quick and intelligent. He got his head up and picked the right pass after skinning his marker excellently for our goal.

Hopefully we'll see a bit more of him.

Looked great today, he should get a chance on the left because Pienaar's been off form and he seems to have a pretty good understanding with Baines from what little he's played.

Clearly he was the highlight of the game. He also looked ok on the right (able to cut in and get a shot or cross with his left). Looks to be very left foot dominant, but so for, looks to be another great pickup for us. More than a squad player, he looks to be a first teamer if he can continue games like this...

Shame to break Pienaar and Baines up, but if this means pienaar moves inside, or Oviedo goes right, we need to consider getting him in the team more.

Also nice to know that the squad actually really likes him and he seems to be a great locker room guy. I feel like I remember hearing somewhere that he is one of the funniest guys on the team.

Impressive today.

Been hoping he'd get a chance for a while now because I reckon he'll be good. Today's just made me more certain of that view.

But we all know Moyes will now play Gueye on Wedneday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back