Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was sat in the paddock so got a good view of him today.Thought he had a great first half, always available, good touch quick and playing on his toes unlike most of the team who were flat footed and lethargic.
For 20 mins in the second half he went missing BUT who didn't,then came back into the game and with Baines looked our most potent threat.
As somebody said he played a quality defense splitting ball through to Naismith and all in all he will do for me.

He was one of our best players today.

I thought this too - he was really creative on the left. With that said, he did disappear for a chunk of the match, maybe that's what Artetafan was talking about.

The beginning and the end he was very creative, really incisive, and made some very creative passes. He finds consistency, he could be something fun to watch. And this is after watching him in a couple of gamers were I was very unimpressed.

He gave me enough positive energy today that I think he should be a sub over Gueye. At least he doesn't look like he's running 1mph.

The article put up on the Everton site about him was rather good, the lad seems like a winner and 'gets the club' even though he's only been here a short time, really hope he gets more chances.

Oh, and them sleeves!

I was very impressed yesterday- not just with his play but his positive attitude of always wanting to get forward- he has a decent cross on him too- unlucky not to have two assists yesterday.

If Moyes was to pick the team for Wednesday on form and if players are back- Pienaar really should be dropped. Bry and Kev on the wings I reckon.

I was very impressed yesterday- not just with his play but his positive attitude of always wanting to get forward- he has a decent cross on him too- unlucky not to have two assists yesterday.

If Moyes was to pick the team for Wednesday on form and if players are back- Pienaar really should be dropped. Bry and Kev on the wings I reckon.

This

I firmly believe the main reason Piennar went **** last time and to a certain extent this time is nobody was pushing for his place. I think Ovideo can do that.

If Mirallas is fit Wednesday, having this lad on the left will cause Arsenal all sorts of issues down both wings. Won't happen though as he'll be on the bench as Pienaar will play there.

We need to be attacking as to win we have to score 2 as we can't keep a clean sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back