Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point in that while he was at LB for Costa Rica, I think he could be like Coleman and fill in at LM as well. He's got the motor to do it.

He's a full back with pace and has plenty of time. I'd say he'd have to be given a chance to be deemed ineffective.

He's played though and done nothing. Lightweight, floats through games ineffective. It's not as if he's played once or twice. I think he's had 15 games? Most from the bench but really he has done nothing. I agree he's got time. But as off yet ineffective

He's played though and done nothing. Lightweight, floats through games ineffective. It's not as if he's played once or twice. I think he's had 15 games? Most from the bench but really he has done nothing. I agree he's got time. But as off yet ineffective

He's only had about 4 starts though. As you said he's mostly come off the bench and as Moyes likes to make his substitutions late he hasn't had time to influence a game properly. Not mentioning that he's played in midfield when he's a left back.

He's only had about 4 starts though. As you said he's mostly come off the bench and as Moyes likes to make his substitutions late he hasn't had time to influence a game properly. Not mentioning that he's played in midfield when he's a left back.

He's not solely a left back. Read his opening interview when he joined the club. I'm being totally honest about him. I don't rate him at the moment and there's nothing to convince me otherwise he's done nothing.

He's not solely a left back. Read his opening interview when he joined the club. I'm being totally honest about him. I don't rate him at the moment and there's nothing to convince me otherwise he's done nothing.

And there won't be until he's actually given a chance. Pretty harsh to judge him off so little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back