Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else has he done? Try and convince me further.

He's played a total of about four league games. Oviedo's main issue is his strength and maybe his workrate, both of which can be worked on. What can't be worked on is Naismiths apparent inability to actually control the ball or pass it, for example.

He's played a total of about four league games. Oviedo's main issue is his strength and maybe his workrate, both of which can be worked on. What can't be worked on is Naismiths apparent inability to actually control the ball or pass it, for example.

Oh right so Naismiths passing and ball control can't be worked on. Makes sense that.

There's been nothing wrong with him when I've seen him. He was about the only player who turned up against Norwich at home. Might get a run now with Pienaar being suspended.

Oviedo, that is.

Yes, it does. Naismith is about 27 and you can't really teach him how to pass or control a ball.

You are an utter joke, really.

Disagree by all means, but we can't speak to people like that.

He's going to be a cracking player when he gets an extended run in the team. He's also going to smash the winner in against the RS, you heard it here first!

Yes, it does. Naismith is about 27 and you can't really teach him how to pass or control a ball.

You are an utter joke, really.

Naismith is 26. He has "at least" 5 years ahead of him. He can pass he can control a ball. Do I need to give video evidence? To suggest his passing and ball control can't be worked on is 100% wrong.

Can't believe the crap I put up with on here. A small infraction will do though. Witch hunt.

Naismith is 26. He has "at least" 5 years ahead of him. He can pass he can control a ball. Do I need to give video evidence? To suggest his passing and ball control can't be worked on is 100% wrong.

Can't believe the crap I put up with on here. A small infraction will do though. Witch hunt.

What's with you and your victim mentality?

I like Oviedo, think he definitely has some quality but it remains to be seen whether he will fully adapt to the Premier League. I'd like to see him get more game time between now and the end of the season.

I like the look of young Bryan, hes got lovely hair, which is always a sign of a quality player.

Hes just unlucky he has 2 quality players ahead of him in the pecking order.

Would like to see the lid given a chance on the right, would be a much better back up option than some dodgy Scottish player who may or may not have just came back from a serious injury and may or may not being played in his optimal postion.

Sorry for the Scottish player reference, but surely when discussing Everton players who play on the wing, it would be prudent to also talk about other Everton players which may or may not play on the wing for Everton?

But as ive said, look at the hair on the lid, quality stamped all over it.

bryan-oviedo-arrives-at-everton-pic-everton-fc-984737217.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back