Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Pienaar and Fellaini out against Spurs, I really figured Oviedo would get a start. He's looked good/lively and is someone I'd like to see more of.

Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled to see Barkley start, and also very happy to see Moyes play with the formation, but I was just surprised that Bryan didn't start or even see time in the game.

Is he hurt? Or did Moyes just not fancy him in this match?

With Pienaar and Fellaini out against Spurs, I really figured Oviedo would get a start. He's looked good/lively and is someone I'd like to see more of.

Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled to see Barkley start, and also very happy to see Moyes play with the formation, but I was just surprised that Bryan didn't start or even see time in the game.

Is he hurt? Or did Moyes just not fancy him in this match?

Theres a few players that did well or fine at one point... Then suddenly disappear (Oviedo, Hitzlsperger, Vellios)

Theres a few players that did well or fine at one point... Then suddenly disappear (Oviedo, Hitzlsperger, Vellios)

And a few player who played now and then, not regular, who are now regulars (Baines, Jagielka, Anichebe). Still time for him to make his mark, same goes with Duffy but i'm not sure he'll have the same amount of patience (judging from his comments in the press).

And a few player who played now and then, not regular, who are now regulars (Baines, Jagielka, Anichebe). Still time for him to make his mark, same goes with Duffy but i'm not sure he'll have the same amount of patience (judging from his comments in the press).

Oh and Duffy lol. And Barkley.

It just seems stop start for all of them. We've a small squad that never gets fully used but that's always been the case

Looks like a strange buy at the moment. Baines seems to have been carrying a knock for months, but even against woeful teams at Goodison Ovideo's nowhere to be seen.

He must be absolutely seething at Naismith starting over him.

Naismith runs like a kid at a party, propelled by E-numbers and flat coke.

He has looked many times player Naismith has in all of his appearances. idk maybe Moyes sees him only as a LB now, weird cause he was doing at job at LM earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back