Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen he has looked good at left midfield, he looks pretty fast and direct, granted I have not seen much but surly a better option than an out of sorts Pienaar or Naismith. Maybe he is really bad in training every week.

I don't think he has any idea of team play. That said, he's got to be better than Pienaar right now, even Baines at the moment.

hope he gets a run next year..from the little ive seen of him he did have some nice touches and had a bit of class about him

I thought he may turn out to be one of Moyes gems that turns out to be ace, also the fact he had been given number 8 I felt to be a good sign, although in the case of Rodwell maybe it is not such a good omen.

...if he was good enough he'd be playing.

Believe me. He's good enough.

Watched him in Costa Rica's match against the USA and he was a constant threat down the left hand side and was responsible for most of their dangerous chances.

He could do a job for us. If only...

I think Moyes signed him as cover for Baines and would only use him ahead of Pienaar as a last resort. He does deserve to be playing more though, even if only in cameos.

Surely Fulham, a team notorious for being diabolical away from home, is an oppurtunity to play him? Pienaar desperately needs shaking out of this malaise and We need something different. I want our manager to shuffle the pack a bit for once the redcoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back