Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me. He's good enough.

Watched him in Costa Rica's match against the USA and he was a constant threat down the left hand side and was responsible for most of their dangerous chances.

He could do a job for us. If only...

Agreed, there was a noticeable correlation of when Oviedo had the ball and my anus clenched up tighter than rigor mortis.

He's looked good whenever he's played. Hope he gets a chance next season. Pienaar has been ordinary for ages and is knocking on. Oviedo and Mirallas in the same side gives us more pace than I can remember us having.

I really want him to make it. Have a feeling he'll end up being a good player for us.
I definitely think he has something about him. I don't think Pienaar deserves to play himself out of the hole he's in and Fulham at home seems a good time for a change.

From the little I've seen, and the Norwich game in particular, if we are subbing a winger I cant think of a single reason to bring on Naismith ahead of him, I hope we see a bit of him before the end of the season, but I doubt it

Played fantastic in this game, he deserves more chances.

[video=youtube;FthtOA-ILag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FthtOA-ILag[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back