Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's been getting sozzled a lot lately, haven't seen him on here.

Oviedo is handy to have, he'll become a player for us.
Yeah he was getting aload of stick on here like...

Oviedo is developing into a top LB, perfect replacement for Baines if we decide to sell.

Played fantastic in this game, he deserves more chances.

[video=youtube;FthtOA-ILag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FthtOA-ILag[/video]

3 or 4 clips of im looking very effective cutting in from the right, and yet gashsmith comes on in front of him, we also got to see he horrible ball for jelavic, at time moyes is impossible to work out

Nothing much to play for and Pienaar looking hung over for a few weeks. The lad should get a decent run in front of Baines. It'd be nice to see if he can get a real link with Baines going and give us more pace next season.

the thing about pienaar being just SO out of form is that he almost literally JUST had a 2 week vacation because of his second red. WTF is he whinging about being so tired??

Oviedo on one wing and Pienaar on the other. Put Mirallas behind whoever is our striker and then have Gibson and Fellaini in midfield.

Sounds sexy.

Oviedo reminds me of Bale after watching those highlights. Would be brilliant if Moyes plays him next weekend, Pienaar has been poor and has given the ball away more than other player. And obviously the first time we'll see a Costa Rican vs another Costa Rican in the PL.

Sounds sexy.

Oviedo reminds me of Bale after watching those highlights. Would be brilliant if Moyes plays him next weekend, Pienaar has been poor and has given the ball away more than other player. And obviously the first time we'll see a Costa Rican vs another Costa Rican in the PL.

christ on a jet ski

Oviedo is probably in a learning phase as he settles into the club.At times he looks a decent player and yes,it is hard to accept Stephen Naismith coming on while Oviedo is left sitting on the bench.
I think that Stephen Naismith is not physically up to playing in the premiership.He seems to be totally short of the pace that is required at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back