Prefer to be relegated?

• Burnley

Votes: 136 54.2%
  • Leeds

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I like Burnley but I will be hoping they stay up. All the hype last season when Leeds came up got over done. I have to laugh at Leeds crying fowl for us staying up and running up huge losses and pushing FFP rules after they did it themselves to have a taste of the big time before it bit them in the backside.

If I had to choose, it would be Leeds. Burnley will always be sod all, and their eventual relegation will come soon enough if they don’t go down this season. Leeds have the potential to become a genuine rival. They’re like an Aston Villa, who I’d much rather have in the divisions below.

Used to work in the Burnley area around the time they 1st got promotion i could see how much it meant to that town decent people always friendly
wish Villa or Newcastle was in the mix the choice would be easy
Leeds to go down

Got done over by Leeds fans back in the late '70s at Elland Road, never forgiven them (obviously).

I'll have an extra tipple tonight if they fall through the trapdoor.

Went with Burnley, but really not bothered by who goes down, as they’re both as unattractive as each other in their own ways. Also on the point of needing Burnley taking one of the slots next season, should we (heaven forbid) find ourselves down there again, yeah Leeds might be the one that has aspirations to finish higher in the future, but right now, aside from a couple of decent players, they’ve got an average team and if they go on to lose a couple of their key players this summer, they’ll be down at the bottom again next season, so I think whoever stays up today, will still be in trouble next May.

I’d rather Burnley went down. They’ve been on the brink for ages now and they willl never improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.