• Burnley

Votes: 136 54.2%
  • Leeds

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
marjan-blan-marjanblan-qqz06qPB_F0-unsplash.jpg

Everyone has their own preferences and weird vendettas against random clubs, but after us nearly going down and seeing other fans delight in it, suddenly becoming experts on Everton and telling us what's gone wrong.... Well it left a sour taste in my mouth. So I won't dance on any club's grave (RS aside of course).

That said, objectively and with Everton's future in mind, I think Leeds going down would be best as Burnley are never going to be a threat to a team in the top half (where I hope we can return to !)

Had a feeling after our Brentford game that Leeds would beat Brentford, mainly due to the fact that if officials weren’t so corrupt we’d have been 2 up against them with 11 men and would have won the game comfortably. In that first 20 minutes Brentford we’re sh*te. Yes Leeds have injury and suspension problems but with the likes of raphinha, rodrygo, Harrison and Phillips Leeds will trouble Brentford. Also think that Newcastle are far better than Burnley and although a draw my be sufficient for Burnley they can’t rely on it and will need to play for the win against Newcastle, something they haven’t done in their last 2 games.
Burnley 1 Newcastle 2
Brentford 1 Leeds 3
Not far away

Definitely happy Leeds stayed up, not just because Burnleys play for years has all been about how many knees they can destroy, but because in 2026 us yanks will need a world cup manager and hes got to cut his teeth somewhere.

On the plus side, Leeds staying up means we all get more chances to listen to the ramblings of the philosopher Ted Lasso, er I mean Jesse Marsch. He really knows his soccer ball. Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.