Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he loses this I think 99.9% will want him gone, with the exception of course of davek.

....i’m not a big supporter of Silva, but I won’t want him gone if we lose tomorrow. I can’t see it happening at this stage and Moshiri won’t want managerial turmoil. I’d be surprised if Silva isn’t here next summer, under 20 points at Christmas though will see him under real pressure.

....i’m not a big supporter of Silva, but I won’t want him gone if we lose tomorrow. I can’t see it happening at this stage and Moshiri won’t want managerial turmoil. I’d be surprised if Silva isn’t here next summer, under 20 points at Christmas though will see him under real pressure.

I want him gone regardless, but I think it'll be the tipping point for a lot of people.

Lose this and we could actually be in the relegation zone tomorrow night depending on other results. Doesn't even bear thinking about. I am not sure that he can survive a loss tomorrow tbh. It wouldn't necessarily be a knee jerk reaction either because they are bound to have already been considering the possibility with us being so poor for this first 2 months of his second season. Even though we were better against City we still conceded 3 goals at home, missed plenty of chances, got beat and should have got something out of the game. You cannot just carry on getting beaten all the time. Something has to give.

Expecting us to beaten in this but will be delighted if we pull it out of the bag and go on a decent run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back