Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We played them off the park and conceded 3 extremely poor goals. I feel sorry for Branthwaite and Mykolenko. They played good games. We’ve just got to keep going and we can still get out of this. Iwobi played well and Richarlison. We lost a momentum when Gray com on for Gordon.

The squad has not got the testicles or the intellect.

-Metaphor warning-

See any of this lot in the trench run in the opposite direction very quickly.

Will we come straight back up or end up like Coventry and Middlesbrough and Sunderland lost forever….?

We were down in November, the minute we got canned in the Derby and Benitez wasn’t sacked…. That was us down

Those who backed him, own it. It’s on you
It's because he 'retained a level of support' amongst the supporters that he wasn't sacked.
I thought the gravy stained fraud was our lowest point, jeez naive.

I don't want to hear anything from lampard about spirit and not deserving to lose. Our only serious shots on target were the penalties. Burnley have lost the last 4 without scoring and we offered nothing. We deserve to go down
Kick-started another teams season there just like we did against Newcastle, not one player has an idea of how to manage a game.

I’m looking at the Leicester games and hoping and praying, tbh playing the teams we dont expect to beat might help us. I’m just clinging on the distance Hope though.

Status
Not open for further replies.