Cahill happy with injury progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Everton’s star midfielder Tim Cahill has said his recovery from injury is going brilliantly and looks set to be back on track to be fit for the next campaign for Everton in the Premiership.

The Aussie goal scoring machine broke his Metatarsal last month against relegation battlers Sheffield United in the 1-1 draw.

Cahill said “The injury is healing very well, the fracture was a bit more serious then other metatarsal injuries but I’m being patient and will have to wait till next season to play”.

“I know where I am, and that is to be fit for next season, the brace will come off in a couple of weeks and then slowly will put weight onto the foot”.

“The biggest thing for me is to be fit and raring to go for next season but resting a lot and not doing too much in the early stages of my recovery, I want to be back for pre season and ready to do the business for Everton next season!”

Everton will need there goal scoring midfielder next season as he is a vital part of the midfield which has proved very successful in Everton’s ampaigns under David Moyes, looking forward to your comeback Tim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back