Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Apart from the goal, i thought he played brilliantly today a real return to form that has been lacking in the preceeding games.

He and Yak in thier link up play sometimes look outstanding, a real good understanding between the two.

He was imense today when you think of the size of the midfeilder he was up against!

Well in Tim!

when mariner had a word and he was gesticulating about how tall diop or whoever it was is.

the ''he's up there, what can i do'' type act.

glad hes looking like back to fitness and his usual pain in the arse type self.

if he didnt play for us, i'd probably dislike him very much.

crackin header difficult skill seein as most of pompeys players are over six foot, thought peanuts was linkin up with the yak well.

dont know how they get back from these internationals but it must take it out of them, maybe they should try to stay on g.m.t. (goodison mean time) while they are over there, maybe a private flight would enable them to relax more on the way back too, i wouldn't imagine they fly cattle class but a plane with a proper bed and room to move around may help, i'm sure our mate rocky must have one we can use !!! theres a lot at stake after the next internationals they're gonna play in and i wouldn't imagine the various f.a.'s are really arsed about that and they foot the bill at the moment.

but apart from that(tune waltzing matilda)

paaass it to cahill
paaass it to cahill
won't someone pass it to cahill for me
cos he shoots
and he scores
then he boxes with the corner flag
wont someone paaaass it to cahill for me

or (tie me kangaroo)

someone give it to cahill
someone give it to tim
someone give it to tim

dont know how they get back from these internationals but it must take it out of them, maybe they should try to stay on g.m.t. (goodison mean time) while they are over there, maybe a private flight would enable them to relax more on the way back too, i wouldn't imagine they fly cattle class but a plane with a proper bed and room to move around may help, i'm sure our mate rocky must have one we can use !!! theres a lot at stake after the next internationals they're gonna play in and i wouldn't imagine the various f.a.'s are really arsed about that and they foot the bill at the moment.

paaass it to cahill
paaass it to cahill
cos he shoots
and he scores

or (tie me kangaroo)

someone give it to tim
someone give it to tim

BRILLIANT, can't wait to get that started up at a few socceroos matches, and hopefully in the future at goodison (once i save the airfare)

He was my MOM as well, I described it as 'he fought with giants and won' which he certainly did. His post match comments summed him up when he said I love my family and this club as well. We forget that he has had real turmoil in his life on top of which he is expected to pop aroung the world like a blue arsed fly, I'm just glad he's ours.(y)(y)(y)

paaass it to cahill
paaass it to cahill
cos he shoots
and he scores

or (tie me kangaroo)

someone give it to tim
someone give it to tim
i think i prefer the old skippy tune :

"timmy,
timmy,
timmy the blue kangaroo!"

BRILLIANT, can't wait to get that started up at a few socceroos matches, and hopefully in the future at goodison (once i save the airfare)
you can have the latter, not wasting a gem like the 1st one on a crowd that don't know how to sing, i've been to the cricket & the rugby over there and apart from aussie,aussie,aussie there wasn't a peep.they did give a waltzing matilda in christchurch after they won the bledisloe cup though, great day that....officially the worst all blacks in history. they didn't make much noise at the u19 world cup semi in christchurch though against the yanks...poor fatty kewell.

tell you what though if he'd not connected with the ball yesterday he'd have look a right cock, he'd have been tangled in the net like flipper .
but he didn't miss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back