Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect when we started game with 3 at the back that nearly got relegated last season. All 3 are terrible defenders. And the backup for Pickford is terrible too, well past it
This is what i cant understand, we have a great back two, mess with the rest but not them two as well

I’m honestly not going to lose a seconds sleep over this result. We had a good spell and it could have been 2-2.

We have a back line playing that have almost zero minutes in them this season. Our priority is Saturdays game.

I'm made up we are out of this distraction of a competition. But it's deeply concerning that we just lost convincingly to a Bournemouth reserve team. A team who you would have to say is lower half championship at best. I was negative before the Palace game but that game was a really strong performance but since then its gone massively downhill again. I really don't see us staying up if Frank stays

Distraction from what mate? From our stellar league campaign? How about we give something back to the fans for the years upon years of utter trash?

you mean it tells us they're giving up? I see what you mean - with a WC break, why not play half the first XI and just freshen up a few positions. BUt we have nobody who can score goals that's the problem too. Davies ...sigh ... he could have really given a better showing- Doucoure was a good player 18 months ago. what is happening?
It showed he didn't care if we lost

And guess what, we've been humiliated.

Its inexplicable. Its inexcusable. This is Everton football club and he basically said he didn't care if we win.

I'm embarrassed and angry

Status
Not open for further replies.