Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

See this is a major problem for me... A game we didn't take seriously, we have never won this trophy, we haven't won a trophy since 95. That attitude isn't found at the top clubs. Mourinho, Klopp, Pep and Sir Alex always wanted to win it, we aren't involved in Europe we are going through a bad patch, we put out a dire team,

N

o excuses

See this is a major problem for me... A game we didn't take seriously, we have never won this trophy, we haven't won a trophy since 95. That attitude isn't found at the top clubs. Mourinho, Klopp, Pep and Sir Alex always wanted to win it, we aren't involved in Europe we are going through a bad patch, we put out a dire team,

No excuses
Feel like you've missed the point of my post....I partly agree with you and am furious with the performance....the team put out man for man had the ability to win that game....the tactics were wrong and the players application was wrong

Why the hell don't those training "experts" (aka eejits) at Finch Farm see the bleedin obvious. These humiliating wastes of space are incapable of even passing accurately, intelligent movement, anticipation, non wayward corners..theres a further list that's turning into a scroll. I bet the gormless imbeciles (usual suspects) will be laughing and arsing at the back of the coach/plane.... meanwhile those poor loyal Blues will be on their weary way home. Disgraceful.

Apologies to the fans who went down on a wet and windy Tuesday night to watch that drivel. So glad we got Tarky and Coady because this was essentially our back line last season. Lowe rattled our defence all evening. Surprised he doesn't get first team minutes. Looked a threat all night. Maupay offers nothing. Vinagre put a decent ball in at one point and no one was in the box. Look, out of the cup but I know which game I'd prefer to win. Saturday we've got to come better.

Status
Not open for further replies.