Carlise tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3,600 according to Everton 3,971 according to Carlisle,I take it Carlisle's is the correct figure equally their site says we've sold out ours doesn't!!!! Baffling

We'd originally announced your allocation as 3,600. First any of us had heard of the 3,971 figure was on the sales update today.

Our ground is up and running, but our offices and changing rooms are portacabins at the moment. The staff are making the best of a bad hand but to be honest there is still a lot of confusion over ticketing at the moment. I wouldn't bet on our info being 100% accurate, even when it comes from the club itself.

Looking at your official site, tickets still seem to be available?

We'd originally announced your allocation as 3,600. First any of us had heard of the 3,971 figure was on the sales update today.

Our ground is up and running, but our offices and changing rooms are portacabins at the moment. The staff are making the best of a bad hand but to be honest there is still a lot of confusion over ticketing at the moment. I wouldn't bet on our info being 100% accurate, even when it comes from the club itself.

Looking at your official site, tickets still seem to be available?
Thanks for that, wouldn't bank on our info being accurate either for that matter,take it no online ticket sales in case we swoop on the remainder!

Thanks for that, wouldn't bank on our info being accurate either for that matter,take it no online ticket sales in case we swoop on the remainder!

Online sales now scheduled to begin tomorrow morning. Allegedly!

Not sure they will be available if you have a Merseyside post code though...

16,691 tickets sold according to the club, with just 151 tickets remaining to be sold.

Torrential rain all day today, more forecast for tonight and tomorrow morning. Friday looks awful. Let's hope we aren't playing underwater on Sunday!

If you have terracing tickets buy some quality waterproofs.

TV for me. If it was not being televised I would have gone. Lovely part of the world. We will win easily.

Surface was very damp, seemed to take a lot of pace off the ball. Also some random bounces where bits of the turf were being kicked up. Challenges around the edge of the pitch seemed to kick up a lot of water.

Our groundstaff are legendary in the lower leagues. The Brunton Park pitch is a source of pride to our club. All told, they've worked miracles to get us up and running again - but this latest bout of monsoon rains will test them once again...

Status
Not open for further replies.