2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you're one nil up in a match against any premier league team and you decide to defend that lead for the last 15 mins, you get what you deserve. We got what we deserved. As with many matches this season, it was as predictable as christmas in December. Could see their equaliser coming a mile off. Really negative, Italian, shut up shop tactics which don't work in modern football.
It's worked several times this season and won us most of our points.

The remit this season was Europe. He signed older players, completely breaking the transfer philosophy we said we had, and it’s completely backfired.

Most of them are crocks as well.

Ancelotti is surviving because of his name.

No one can tell me what he’s doing here couldn’t be replicated by someone like Dyche.

No wonder the Italian Allardyce loves Crosby is it? £12million a year, no pressure and idiots like you accepting football that isn't even mediocre

Pick and mix

1: Neither of you watched the countless chances missed (ergo the game).

2: You like attention on internet forums

3: You dont have a scooby about football

4: Im not saying it but its obvious...

Im going with 'all the above'.

WTF av you really just written that last sentence Get a grip you think james would be here Allen would be here if DYCHE was our manager.Go to bed you buffoon
James and Allan are hardly ever here. They’re usually in the treatment room.

Dyche would easily replicate the season we’re currently having.

Ffs, Silva and Fat Sam both got 8th yet we’re meant to worship Ancelotti?

The fella is a finished as a top manager. His football is woeful and he’s serving up one of the worst ever seasons we’ve had at Goodison.

He needs to go

Pick and mix

1: Neither of you watched the countless chances missed (ergo the game).

2: You like attention on internet forums

3: You dont have a scooby about football

4: Im not saying it but its obvious...

Im going with 'all the above'.
Go and make some imaginary Xl’s with unknown players, you absolute plank.

I know we play scabby football but if we win our game in hand (lol) we are 1 point off 4th... now im not suggesting we are going to get 4th or even europe but some of the meltdowns in here are suited to a team being in lower half of the table not a team who by some miracle could only be 1 point off 4th.

Didn't Moyes play scabby football to get 4th with a lot of 1-0 wins dogged out? See where it gets us in May but Europe was the aim this season.

The fella is a finished as a top manager. His football is woeful and he’s serving up one of the worst ever seasons we’ve had at Goodison.

He needs to go
No one’s worshiping anyone and ya at times it’s boring to watch but at least let Carlo build his team with his own signing before we hang him out to dry

No one’s worshiping anyone and ya at times it’s boring to watch but at least let Carlo build his team with his own signing before we hang him out to dry
I’ve seen enough of this crap to know it’s not what I want to be watching every season.

If he changed it up now and again I would be a bit more confident but he plays the same tactics regardless of opposition.

He needs to go
Complete and utter twaddle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back