2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Carlo might just be getting the hang of this managing Everton thingy. One of a selective few.
Never seems to panic but I think the squad know who is "the Don"
Slowly but surely Mr A. ;)

What about the ones we lose though?
I have been following Everton long enough to recognise the good times from the bad ones.
When I started supporting the manager at the time was Catterick and that will give you an idea how many I have seen come and go.
CA is up there with Catterick and Kendall. Others have done well but I think that is the managerial Holy Trinity in my time. I wish we had him when he was ten years younger but is really my only regret.
I
I think his ambition and his remit is to build a dynasty and why not aim for the stars?

I think a lot of supporters are not fully aware of what the manager has asked players to do when sending out a team and criticise him for something totally different.

I think the game against Leeds was a great example. How many of us understood that Gylfi Sigurdsson was being judged by the manager based on how well he managed to mark Philips ? out of the game rather than contribute creatively alone.

I have been following Everton long enough to recognise the good times from the bad ones.
When I started supporting the manager at the time was Catterick and that will give you an idea how many I have seen come and go.
CA is up there with Catterick and Kendall. Others have done well but I think that is the managerial Holy Trinity in my time. I wish we had him when he was ten years younger but is really my only regret.
I
I think his ambition and his remit is to build a dynasty and why not aim for the stars?

I think a lot of supporters are not fully aware of what the manager has asked players to do when sending out a team and criticise him for something totally different.

I think the game against Leeds was a great example. How many of us understood that Gylfi Sigurdsson was being judged by the manager based on how well he managed to mark Philips ? out of the game rather than contribute creatively alone.
And I have already said he is the best thing to happen to the club in 30 years. Bur on occasion he makes mistakes. Siggy in a midfield 2 was 1, Davies at right wing back and iwobi left wing back was another.
More often then not he gets it spot on.
But supporters are allowed voice an opinion too

And I have already said he is the best thing to happen to the club in 30 years. Bur on occasion he makes mistakes. Siggy in a midfield 2 was 1, Davies at right wing back and iwobi left wing back was another.
More often then not he gets it spot on.
But supporters are allowed voice an opinion too
At least he tries things to see if it will work
Especially with the squad he has

Status
Not open for further replies.