2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest here....I was more unsettled when rumours of Mr. Moyes leaving to United started to circulate.

And I thought he was past his sell by date here.

Losing Carlo leaves me feeling a bit meh as I have found the football here this past seasom and a quarter quite dis-spiriting.

Oh I definitely see that pov Khal.

It's more that it's just a bit gut-wrenching and we'd have to be starting all over again and we know this squad isn't up to scratch, and the players that did improve last year or are our best are ones here because of CA or who have improved under CA.

I heard days ago Carlo & Brands could not agree transfer targets the former wanting experience & our DOF wanting youth thinking it may be true now

2 weeks ago

At the time, the boss remarked: "This is good publicity for me to be linked with Real Madrid but it is not true.

"I am really happy to stay here. We have difficulties, of course, but I feel good at Everton and my target is to make Everton better and better every year."

Previously in Feb

"I would like to be there when the new stadium opens, it will be a good achievement for me of course!

"I think to finish the contract here until 2024 means that you did a good job, and when you did a good job the contract will not be stopped in 2024, I think it continues.

"So for sure I think that for the time that I've spent here, I felt and I feel good.

"I would like to stay as long as possible."

Oh I definitely see that pov Khal.

It's more that it's just a bit gut-wrenching and we'd have to be starting all over again and we know this squad isn't up to scratch, and the players that did improve last year or are our best are ones here because of CA or who have improved under CA.
Thing is he can improve us. It takes time. We will be back to square one again

I mean one of our issues is we have a director of football who doesn’t seem to be the one making many of the footballing decisions (Moshiri appointing managers etc) and a transfer policy all over the place.

Needs a clear strategy moving forward or we could end up in big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.