Carragher: [Poor language removed], Man City and Villa for 4th place? He left out Everton on purpose???

Status
Not open for further replies.

byte

Player Valuation: £500k
Carragher: "Realistically we're out of the title race now. Arsenal and Manchester United have set the pace and we now have to show respect to Aston Villa and Manchester City because we are in a right battle to get fourth place with them."

The above is taken from Carragher's interview...You guys think he left out Everton on purpose??? If he did, it just showed lack of respect for Everton.

Carragher: "Realistically we're out of the title race now. Arsenal and Manchester United have set the pace and we now have to show respect to Aston Villa and Manchester City because we are in a right battle to get fourth place with them."

The above is taken from Carragher's interview...You guys think he left out Everton on purpose??? If he did, it just showed lack of respect for Everton.

are you surprised, the guy is a dog

When i saw Carragher running to the [Poor language removed] fans at Goodison with his arms in the air, i just felt pure hatred and wanted him dead.

One horrible ****.

He is a toser, just ignore them we get fire up especially when RS look down on us, we just have to finish 4th at the end of the season and we will have the last laugh.

Nice to know we get on his tits though!

The premeirship is just gone to predictable for me, i mean you have the big four in the Champions Leauge places!

This year the fight for the uefa cup places should be fun with Villa, Pompey, Blackburn, Liverpool, and City all slugging it out!:P

Nice to know we get on his tits though!

The premeirship is just gone to predictable for me, i mean you have the big four in the Champions Leauge places!

This year the fight for the uefa cup places should be fun with Villa, Pompey, Blackburn, Liverpool, and City all slugging it out!:P

You mean the next big four plus the [Poor language removed](y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back