Caution Lads, Caution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie Spark

Player Valuation: £225k
Dont get too excited, Wigan looked better than us for long periods yesterday. What will Chelski do to us on Wednesday, Like you all I am wishing for a trip down to the smoke for the final to get snotted but its going to be tough.

We were away on a [Poor language removed] pitch, we have the ability to perform well against top sides and I dont think itll be any different on wednesday.

I think we were looking over our shoulder a bit don't you think. Cahill has had a couple of non noteworthy games. Lescott I really like better on the left instead of the middle. Yobo needs to hurry back. Neville for all his people skills still leaves me exasperated with his passing. Good to see underrated Ossie back in the fray.

I think it's usual for teams to play well below par a few days before a big game.

No matter how much they are told not to, players can't help but have one eye on the semi.

Expect to see them perform 100% on Wednesday. Though hopefully not too gung ho otherwise Chelsea will probably rip us to shreds.

Ho hum.

It will be a really tough game, but this is what we wanted. Playing in semi's against the best teams in the keague. I fancy us to do them 2-0

I'm getting nervous now!
I have my reservations but Im hopeful we'll do the biz.
Goodisons gonna be rocking though hopefully we'll suck a few in the onion bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back