Chances of Patterson playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't see an argument for playing Coleman as he's very clearly finished at this level and no longer offers anything positive to the team when he's playing.

It's nothing personal. I just wonder whether Everton suporters would register on another club's forum - a fan forum of another club who'd just asset stripped one of our young prospects - and then told the other club's fans they wanted to follow their club now as a second team.

I really cant imagine it. It seems undignified to say the least. I dont think Evertonians would demean themselves like that.
You are brilliant mate. I’m taking my son to see a player he loves when my team aren’t playing and your sitting in on a Friday night raging about it. You have a good weekend mate.

I'd throw both the new fellas in.
Give them some exposure, give Benitez a chance to play them how he wants his fullbacks to play.

If Nathan and Vitaliy won't start against Hull...
It means they aren't Benitez's signing and they will go out on loan on deadline day lol

He should play, all we have at the RB position is Bill and Ben the flower pot men.. Coleman is past it and has been since he broke his leg, JJK isn't up to it. The lack of options should give Patterson a chance of meaningful minutes.

I'd throw both the new fellas in.
Give them some exposure, give Benitez a chance to play them how he wants his fullbacks to play.
See you, raise you;
Go the whole hog (if fit)
Patterson Godfrey, Branthwaite, Mykolenko...all early 20s, possibly the future back 4?
If they can't manage Hull, well we'll find out.

You are brilliant mate. I’m taking my son to see a player he loves when my team aren’t playing and your sitting in on a Friday night raging about it. You have a good weekend mate.
Go and enjoy the game. I have read nothing but good things about Patterson. I am looking forward to seeing him take his chance.

Pundits and players alike seem to think he is the real deal. We are desperate for a quality right back, it will make a huge difference to us.

oh and Ignore Davek, he hates all our players and all our fans, every last one, and he hates everyone else. Thats his thing!

Go and enjoy the game. I have read nothing but good things about Patterson. I am looking forward to seeing him take his chance.

Pundits and players alike seem to think he is the real deal. We are desperate for a quality right back, it will make a huge difference to us.

oh and Ignore Davek, he hates all our players and all our fans, every last one, and he hates everyone else. Thats his thing!
I asked a perfectly reaosnable question on what motivates fans from another club to support the club who asset stripped theirs.

No Everton supporter would ever do it.

I asked a perfectly reaosnable question on what motivates fans from another club to support the club who asset stripped theirs.

No Everton supporter would ever do it.
I know plenty of fans who maintain an interest in players who have moved on, either to will them to succeed or to gloat at failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.